add email to outlook on google pixel
1. Open the Gmail app.
New users: Add an email address.
Existing users: Select Account and tap Add another account.
2. On the Email set up screen, select Other.
3. Enter your email and tap Next.
4. Selct account type, tap Personal (IMAP). (Although Personal POP can work, these instructions use IMAP.)
5. Enter your Password and tap Next.
6. Edit the incoming Server name to "imap.secureserver.net" and tap Next.
7. Edit the Outgoing SMTP server name to "smtpout.secureserver.net" and tap Next.
8. Select your Account options and tap Next.
9. Update your Account name and Your name. Tap Next.
10. Gmail returns you to the setup screen. Selec Take me to Gmail to access your email inbox.
CONGRATULATIONS! You're email is all set to go on your Google Pixel now!